**Please note that all jobs will close at 3pm PST on the specified Closing Date**
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Graduate of a recognized practical nursing program or equivalent. Current, full licensure with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia (CLPNBC).
B. Skills and Abilities
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Deal with others effectively.
- Organize work and implement a plan of care.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competencies to work at full scope of practice as currently required by the CLPNBC, including administering medications.
- Operate related equipment.
- Physically carry out the duties of the position.