This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Graduation from an accredited two-year program in Food Service and Nutrition Management or is eligible for membership in the CSNM plus one (1) year’s recent related experience; must be certified in Food Safe Training.
B. Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Basic computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with a food services program would be an asset
• Ability to physically carry out the duties of the position
• Operate related equipment
• Ability to deal with others effectively
• Ability to supervise
• Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced work environment