This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Graduation from an approved Ultrasound Technologist Diploma program.
Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP) and/or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) certification credentials and one (1) year recent, related experience in an acute health care setting, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Eligible for registration for the Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Ultrasonographers (CSDMS).
B. Skills and Abilities
- Organize and coordinate workload
- Establish priorities in collaboration with others
- Work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary health care team
- Problem solve
- Foster good public relations
- Operate related equipment, including computerized systems
- Keyboarding at 30 wpm
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position