**Please note that all jobs will close at 3pm PST on the specified Closing Date**
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) certification as a Medical Laboratory Technologist. Graduate of a recognized diploma program in Medical Laboratory Technology.
B. Skills and Abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, co-workers and other hospital staff, and medical staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related laboratory equipment.