**Please note that all jobs will close at 3pm PST on the specified Closing Date**
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Grade 12, medical terminology and graduation from a recognized Nursing Unit Clerk program plus one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
B. Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to keyboard at 50 w.p.m.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer software applications.