E-mail and password are case sensitive. Island Health employees, please enter your VI Hire password and not your Island health login password.
All USERS: Click on Forgot your password? to reset your password for any reason.
For further assistance please contact:
-The IMIT Servicedesk for VIHA account troubleshooting
-HR Access for for external applicants and all other issues
** Please Note: This site is unavailable daily between 5am to 6am PST for system maintenance.
Here are a few tips on creating a secure password:
- Do not use any part of your name as your password.
- Do not use your VIHA Windows Password.
- Try and use a mix of upper case and lower case letters as well as a numbers and punctuation.
- Do not use common words from the dictionary as your password.
- If you have problems remembering complex passwords, try taking a word or phrase you can remember and replacing letters with numbers, such as 4 for A, 3 for E, and so on.
Go to top of page.